PK Sound provided production services to all six stages of the race throughout Alberta. Each location’s unique landscape, from mountain to prairie, rural to urban, presented a unique set of challenges. The PK team spent long hours moving gear from one location to the next, with little time to set up for each stage of the race. Furthermore, the variables of the race required extreme flexibility within the tight timelines.
We were proud to be part of this prestigious cycling event. Pk streamlined its installation process to accommodate the difficult logistics of the race, and every leg of the course was a success.
- Extremely tight schedule with strict set up times
- Long distances covered – 866km (538 miles)
- Exceptionally long operational hours
- Constantly changing weather
- Challenging environmental conditions