POWER PRECISION KONTROL™
Trinity is the first three-dimensionally controlled sound system that is configured remotely, capable of focusing sound exactly where it is intended. Trinity provides a completely new set of tools that allows advanced users unparalleled control not just over basic digital signal processor (DSP) settings but the vertical and horizontal directivity of the entire array. Using Kontrol™ software coupled with electronic actuators housed in each loudspeaker, audio engineers can make adjustments to the line array remotely and instantly with the touch of a button. In contrast, traditional line array speaker systems have a fixed horizontal and vertical dispersion pattern, which cannot be changed once manufactured. Trinity has opened the door for audio engineers to have full control of the line array at all times, remotely or locally.
- 3D WAVEFRONT CONTROL - PK’s Kontrol™ software allows full remote control of all DSP
functions,and the vertical/horizontal characteristics of the array.
- COHERENT MIDRANGE INTEGRATOR (CMI) - Seamlessly combines mid and high frequencies, coupled with
low frequencyapertures for a smooth and controlled directivity.
- POWER A 6000w Class D amplifier maximizes headroom while maintaining crystal clear audio.
- LONG THROW-COHERENT MIDRANGE INTEGRATOR (CMI) Delivers even coverage over long distances.
- QUICK & SAFE SETUP Auto aligning rigging and efficient cable interconnects reduces setup time and increases safety during the setup.
- TRANSPARENT SOUND Optimized FIR filters ensure highly reliable sound, regardless of genre.
- PRECISE SOUND FIELD CONTROL Electronically actuated systems with a high degree of resolution.
- FOCUSED SOUND Direct sound away from reflective surfaces and reduce spill into adjacent zones.
- LOCAL CONTROL An LCD menu on the rear of each module allows manual control of the system without a network.
- ROBUST AND WEATHERPROOF Trinity can be used in all conditions and requires no additional weather-proofing or protection.
Trinity has been designed to provide exceptional headroom. A 6000 watt Class D amplifier maximizes power while ensuring perfect clarity.
SUPERIOR LONG THROW
Trinity’s patent pending Coherent Midrange Integrator (CMI) wave guide has the unique ability to focus high frequency energy, increasing efficiency and enhancing long throw capability.
Auto-align rigging allows a single person to fly an entire system in less than 15 minutes, dramatically reducing setup time and labor cost.
Trinity incorporates only the highest quality components, combined with perfectly optimized FIR filers, ensuring highly reliable crystal clear sound reproduction regardless of musical genre or application.
The Coherent Midrange Integrator seamlessly combines mid and high frequencies coupled with precisely spaced low frequency apertures ensure that every audience member will hear the same high quality sound.
PRECISE SOUND FIELD CONTROL
Electrically actuated systems inside each module allow continuous horizontal adjustment between 60 – 120 degrees with 10° resolution and continuous vertical adjustment from 0-6° with 0.1° resolution.
3D WAVEFRONT CONTROL
PK’s Kontrol™ software allows full remote control of all DSP functions, and the vertical/horizontal characteristics of the array. Users are able to effortlessly adjust the system to changing conditions after it has been flown.
FOCUS THE SOUND FIELD
Trinity empowers users to focus the sound, reducing spill into adjacent zones and directing sound away from reflective surfaces. This drastically reduces the noise floor and increases sound quality without sacrificing SPL in the audience area.
An LCD menu on the rear of each module allows control of horizontal and vertical angles. System setup and alignment adjustments can take place without network connectivity.
|Horizontal Directivity||50° - 120° Remotely Adjustable|
|Horizontal Resolution||10° Symmetric & Asymmetric|
|Vertical Adjustment||0 - 5.5° Remotely Adjustable|
|Response||40 - 22KHz (+/-10)|
|HF Drivers||2 X 4" Coaxial (500W AES)|
|MF Drivers||4 X 6" CMI Loaded (600W AES)|
|LF Drivers||2 X 12" Horn Loaded (1600W AES)|
|Amplifier Power (Watts RMS)||6000W Class-D|
|Max Number of Modules||24 Per Hang|
|Input Voltage||Auto-Switching 100 - 250V|
|AC Power Consumption||6 / 3A|
|Rain Protection||Weather-Resistant Amplifier Plate & IP65 Input Connectors|
|Dimensions WxHxD (inches)||54.8" x 13.8" x 23"|
|Dimensions WxHxD (mm)||1392 x 351 x 574|