Posted Nov 11, 2018
Our ideal candidate is outgoing, professional, and has more than 5 years’ experience in closing large format multimedia event production deals. We are looking for someone who can help our customers through the process of booking and running event production, with a focus on customer service. PK customers seek a personal, relationship-based experience.
Ultimately, this person is responsible for event production account management, ensuring clients’ needs and budgets are met and that all of the operational and technical needs are in place, with the support of operations, technical and administrative staff.
• Is a self-motivator and self-starter.
• Is ready to get the job done no matter what the challenge
• Is ready and excited to work with a fast paced, energetic, group of passionate owners
• Can provide strong team leadership
• Possesses strong client & vendor relationship management skills
• Is customer service oriented and will go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction
• Possesses excellent phone skills and demeanour
• Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
• Possesses excellent organizational skills
• Can work independently
• Can establish and meet work priorities and deadlines
• Is goal orientated and can self-define those goals.
• Is a creative problem solver and an opportunity finder.
• Is comfortable identifying and encouraging prospects and clients on new ways to improve process, efficiency and productivity; a value creator.
• Is extremely versatile and can work in a fast paced, demanding, and quickly changing work environment
• Maintains a positive attitude and open to change and innovation
• Possesses strong computer skills – Microsoft Office, CRM management, audio prediction, basic or advanced computer networking, other.
ROLES, DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reports directly to Sr.VP, Touring and Production
• Service existing PK production client base in Western Canada, including discovery, show design, quoting, advancing, invoicing and follow up
• Grow PK production network through outbound sales activities and market research
• Conduct or delegate show advancing, including securing equipment, crew and transportation resources, as required and with the support of operations staff
• Act as on-site show client liaison, as required
• Meet sales and gross margin targets, manage client A/R
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors and partners
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
• Work with production teams to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management team
• Will be available via phone to respond to and find solutions for emergency situations
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, production techniques, and creative stage designs
This position is based in Calgary, AB and the candidate must be willing to travel multiple times a month for extended periods.
No formal education is required, experience is more of an asset, but any post-secondary education will be part of the consideration.
This position provides a competitive compensation package to the right individual and includes a base salary, equity bonus offer and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will receive contact to establish immediate next steps. No phone calls please.